Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- David: 44 pts- 15 out of 15, plus 2 out of the 3 bonus questions... excellent work David! You are no longer the bridesmaid.
2nd place- Dane: 40 pts
3rd place- Dina: 36 pts
Congratulations to those who crossed home plate and made it to the podium! Also, thanks to everyone who played.
3. 2 pts- Moneyball
4. 2 pts- Major League (2 bonus pts if you can name the position this character plays... be specific)- Willie Mays Hayes played centerfield
5. 2 pts- The Natural
6. 3 pt- The Sandlot7. 2 pts- Harball
8. 2 pts- Field of Dreams (For 2 bonus pts, finish this famous quote from the movie: "If you build it, _ _ _.") This is one of the most misquoted lines in movie history. Many people think it's, "If you build it, they will come. However, it's actually, "If you build it, he will come."
9. 2 pts- The Benchwarmers
10. 4 pts- Pride of the Yankees- This 1942 biopic of Lou Gehrig starred Gary Cooper
11. 3 pts- Ed12. 4 pts- Summer Catch
13. 2 pts- A League of Their Own
14. 2 pts- Fever Pitch (For 2 bonus pts: The male character in this photo is a die-hard fan of what baseball team?)- The Boston Red Sox
15. 6 pts- Mr. 3000. This 2004 comedy stars Bernie Mac and Angela Bassett