Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Retro Mix Playlist For 9/3/10


When I got to the studio on Friday evening, one of my worst fears when it comes to doing my show came true... I forgot my playlist at home!  What could have been a disaster turned into a fairly solid show.  Fortunately, I was able to recall parts of what I had planned to play.  Listener requests helped out too! Although I proved to myself I can do a show without a playlist, I don't plan on going through that again because having a safety net when doing live radio is always comforting.

6 pm hour

September- Earth, Wind and Fire
Could You Be the One- Husker Du
Lithium- Nirvana
Montana- Frank Zappa
Think It Over- Cheryl Ladd
I Love A Rainy Night- Eddie Rabbitt
Keep Pushin’- REO Speedwagon
Criticize- Alexander O’Neal
Live Forever- Oasis
Tell Me What- Fine Young Cannibals
Wheel In the Sky- Journey
Slippery When Wet- The Commodores
Mr. Telephone Man- New Edition
Virtual Insanity- Jamiroquai
Love Isn’t Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough)- ABBA

7 pm hour

Oh Yeah- Yello
New Song- Howard Jones
Stuck In the Middle with You- Stealer’s Wheel
Take Me to the Pilot- Elton John
Thank U- Alanis Morissette
Dangerous Type- The Cars
Obsession- Animotion
Slaughter- Billy Preston
Cut the Cake- AWB
Losing My Religion- R.E.M.
I Drove All Night- Cyndi Lauper
Natural High- Bloodstone
Share the Land- The Guess Who
Generals & Majors- XTC

8 pm hour

Rock & Roll Hootchie Koo- Rick Derringer
Truck On (Tyke)- T. Rex
Hazy Shade of Winter- The Bangles
The Humpty Dance- Digital Underground
Weird- Hanson
So Very Hard To Go- Tower of Power
Tenderness- General Public
Change- John Waite
We Used to Be Friends- The Dandy Warhols
Seether- Veruca Salt
Love or Let Me Be Lonely- The Friends of Distinction
Steady- Jules Shear
True- Spandau Ballet
I Need A Lover- John Cougar

The Retro Mix Video of the Week: New Song by Howard Jones

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->