Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Retro Mix Playlist For 9/9/11



Show theme: Buddy Holly 75th birthday tribute

6 m hour

That’ll Be the Day- The Crickets
Hearts of Stone- The Jewels
Easier Said Than Done- The Essex
Not Fade Away- The Crickets
Do the Continental- The Dovells
Sweet Little Sixteen- Chuck Berry
Oh Boy!- The Crickets
My True Story- The Jive Five
Rock Around with Ollie Vee- Buddy Holly
It’s My Party- Lesley Gore
Wild One- Bobby Rydell
Think It Over- The Crickets
Twilight Time- The Platters
Hallelujah I Love Her So- Ray Charles
Maybe Baby- The Crickets
Keep Your Hands Off My Baby- Little Eva
See You Later Alligator- Bill Haley & his Comets
Rock Me My Baby- The Crickets
Duke of Earl- Gene Chandler
Heartbeat- Buddy Holly
Be My Baby- The Ronettes
Slow Down- Larry Williams

7 pm hour

Peggy Sue- Buddy Holly
Just Because- Elvis Presley
If You Wanna Be Happy- Jimmy Soul
Early in the Morning- Buddy Holly
Let Me In- The Sensations
Goodbye Cruel World- James Darren
Everyday- Buddy Holly
Lavender Blue- Sammy Turner
Palisades Park- Freddy Cannon
Brown Eyed Handsome Man- Buddy Holly
Lipstick on Your Collar- Connie Francis
Jenny Jenny- Little Richard
Words of Love- Buddy Holly
Mercy- Lorrie & Larry Collins
Sorry (I Ran All the Way Home)- The Impalas
Tell Me How- The Crickets
Surfin’ Safari- The Beach Boys
Dance on Little Girl- Paul Anka
It’s So Easy- The Crickets
Memories of El Monte- The Penguins
Chantilly Lace- The Big Bopper
I’m Changing All Those Changes- The Crickets
I’m in Love Again- Fats Domino

8 pm hour

Rave On- Buddy Holly
Shimmy Like Kate- The Olympics
Green Onions- Booker T. & the M.G.s
I’m Gonna Love You Too- Buddy Holly
The One Who Really Loves You- Mary Wells
Why Do Fools Fall in Love- Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
Fool’s Paradise- Buddy Holly
16 Candles- The Crests
Learning the Game- Buddy Holly
Peppermint Twist- Joey Dee & the Starlighters
Come On Let’s Go- Ritchie Valens
It Doesn’t Matter Anymore- Buddy Holly
I’ve Told Every Little Star- Linda Scott
Shout Parts 1 & 2- The Isley Brothers
I’m Looking for Someone to Love- The Crickets
Ballad of a Teenage Queen- Johnny Cash
Get a Job- The Silhouettes
Raining in My Heart- Buddy Holly
Gravy (For My Mashed Potatoes)- Dee Dee Sharp
Breathless- Jerry Lee Lewis
Rock & Roll Is Here to Stay- Danny & the Juniors
True Love Ways- Buddy Holly

The Retro Mix Video of the Week: Oh Boy! by The Crickets

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->