Monday, December 3, 2007

New To the Blog Scene: Traces of A Stream

Although I don't own a wide-brimmed hat or platform shoes with clear heels that have fish swimming in them, I do pimp blogs from time to time. If you haven't already, I urge you to check out a new one written by Pjazzypar called "Traces of A Stream". As some of you already know, Pjazzypar is a relative of mine. However, this isn't a case of nepotism. If I didn't think the blog was any good, trust me... I wouldn't be propping it.

If you regularly check out the comments sections of my blog posts, you may recognize the name Pjazzypar ("Pjazzy" for short). She has been not only a faithful reader of my blog, but a frequent commenter as well. As someone who loves pop culture as much as I do, Pjazzy never fails to provide a unique and interesting take on the topics that I write about on my blog. She continues this approach over at "Traces of A Stream". According to her blog header, she will tackle topics in the areas of politics, music, sports, family issues, and literature, just to name a few. Although her blog has been in existence for barely a week, Pjazzy has already written about topics such as The Boondocks, Lena Baker/The Death Penalty, The Jackson Five Reunion Tour, Don Imus, and Rosa Parks. Her blog also includes a weekly poll, the quote of the day, and famous birthdays among other sidebar features.

So if what I've said has piqued your interest, swing by and take a dip in Traces of A Stream.

6 comments:

pjazzypar said...

Thanks for the shout out Malcolm. I appreciate it.

Bar L. said...

I'll head right over to check her out...any relative of yours must genetically have writing talent.

I am a bit bummed to learn you don't have the platforms with fish in them, I think those look so cool on a guy (not!)

Lori said...

You know what I like best about Pjazzy's spot? When you click over, you never know what you're going to get. Love the variety. I've been trying hard NOT to comment on every post (smile).

Malcolm said...

Pjazzy: No problem. Glad I could help.

Barbara: I have some of the special platform shoes (with fish in the clear heels) on order. Maybe I'll post some of the pics on my blog.

Lori: The variety of topics that Pjazzy covers is a definite plus.

X. Dell said...

Didn't realize you and PJ were kin, but I'm glad there's someplace where we can visit her.

PJ, I'll be sure to wipe my feet before I come onto your blog:-)

Malcolm said...

X. Dell: Yup, Pjazzy is my niece. There have been times when I have mentioned in a post that I was talking to a relative about whatever topic I was writing about that day. More than likely, the relative was Pjazzy.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->