Back by "popular" demand is another "" quiz. It features 3 montages of 30 of real people and fictional characters who are connected. The way they connect is that the last word in the person's name in the top photo is the same as the first word in the person's name in the bottom photo. For example: If there was a top photo of paired with a bottom photo of Michael Jackson, the correct answer will be George Michael Jackson.
Note: for each entry, it's all or nothing. For example, if you can only come up with the top photo but not the bottom photo for any particular set, you don't get any points for that one. If you know at least half of the set, there's a good chance you can talk into coming up with the other half. , if you don't recognize either photo of any particular set, you're fucked! :-)
To the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo set (40 pts total). After each point value is a hint as to whether or not the person in the photo is real or fictional. Am I not merciful?!
Tothe montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Along with the values for each photo, there are 3 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* Theis pub style so looking up the , using /family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
*the only player to correctly identify a photo/photo set, you 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their to me will 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post yourin the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Monday night (1/21) at 11:59 PM EST. The will be posted on Tuesday, January 22nd.
Not anrule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny . Although you won't get for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and!
1-52. 2 pts- real/real
1. 2 pts- real/real- The man in the top photo of this set earned an Academy Award for what film? 3 bonus pts
3. 2 pts- real/real
4. 2 pts- fictional/real
5. 2 pts- fictional/fictional
6. 3 pts- fictional/fictional7. 2 pts- real/real- The man in the bottom portion of this set plays what baseball position? 3 bonus pts
8. 2 pts- fictional/real
9. 2 pts- real/real
10. 4 pts- real/fictional
11. 3 pts- real/real- In what two years was the man in the bottom portion of this set inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? 2 bonus pts for each year12. 4 pts- fictional/real
13. 2 pts- real/real
14. 2 pts- fictional/real
15. 6 pts- real/fictional