In honor of The (which airs this Sunday), this week's quiz features 3 montages of 15 of Oscar winners when they were young. You have to correctly identify the person. Please note that not everyone in the quiz won Oscars for acting. To the montages, click on them.
Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Also, instead of the normal 3, there are 6 bonus questions totaling 15 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The is pub style so looking up the , using /family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* the only player to correctly identify a photo/photo set, you 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their to me will 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post yourin the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Sunday night (2/24) at 11:59 PM EST. The will be posted on Monday, February 25th.
Not an . Although you won't get for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny
Have fun and!
2. 2 pts- In the movie which earned this actress an Oscar, what was her character's profession? 2 bonus pts.
3. 2 pts- This icon won the Best Director Oscar for what 2 films? 1 bonus pt each
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts- This performers's famous "You like me" acceptance speech was given when she won the Oscar for what 1984 film? 2 bonus pts
9. 2 pts- This actor won an Oscar for playing what real-life person? 2 bonus pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts- In the film which won this actress an Oscar, she plays the girlfriend of the leader of what gang? 3 bonus pts
12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts14. 2 pts- This actor/screenwriter originally intended to make the title character he portrayed in a 1997 film be a prodigy in what field (be specific)? 4 bonus pts
15. 6 pts