1. 2 pts- A tale about an object for a child to with (1995)- Toy Story. Which tune from this movie earned an Oscar nomination for Best Original Song? 3 bonus pts- You've Got a Friend in Me by Randy Newman. You've Got a Friend was also acceptable
2. 2 pts- What Made Me Tie the Knot? (2007) - Why Did I Get Married?
3. 2 pts- Form an opinion from little or no evidence as to which person will be joining us for an evening meal? (1967)- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
4. 2 pts- Drawings on a wall in the U.S. (1973)- American Graffiti
5. 2 pts- Mr. Oswalt (1970)- Patton. Patton Oswalt is an actor who's appeared in several films and may be best known for his role as Doug's friend Spence on the sitcom "King of Queens".
6. 3 pts- Starting at this spot; next stop... the afterlife (1953)- From Here to Eternity
7. 2 pts- Soft, sticky matter resulting from the mixing of earth and water (2013)- Mud
8. 2 pts- Armed conflict between Ms. McGowan and Ms. Marie (1989)- War of the Roses The three stars of this film first appeared together in what 1984 comedy-adventure? 3 bonus pts- Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner and Danny DeVito all starred in Romancing the Stone
9. 2 pts- Graham,, and Locklear (1988)- Heathers
10. 4 pts- Shoulders' partner (1968)- Head (get it, Head and Shoulders). Anyway, Head was the only feature film starring The Monkees.
11. 3 pts- A group of Johnnyimpersonators (1997)- Men in Black
12. 4 pts- A Georgia-based professional athlete from the city of Valetta (1941) - The Maltese Falcon. The Georgia-based pro athlete in question would be an Atlanta Falcon and Valetta is the capital of the island of Malta.
13. 2 pts- Nuptial attendees who were not invited (2005)- Wedding Crashers. What is the profession of the two main characters of this film? 4 bonus pts- divorce mediators (divorce counselors or mediators are also acceptable)
14. 2 pts- A superb, risky undertaking by Mr. Russell and a profane, stuffed animal (1989)- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Mr. Russell (Bill) is the Boston Celtics legend and the profane, stuffed animal (Ted) is from the 2012 movie of the same name starring Mark Wahlberg.
15. 6 pts- Eric (1955)- Mister Roberts. As many of you know, Eric Roberts is the older brother of Julia. Teresa was the only player to get this one correct.