Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Michelle: 43 pts ... considering the difficulty of this quiz, very good job!
2nd place- Dina and Becky: 35 pts each
3rd place- Ann: 29 pts
to those who made it to the thanks to everyone who .
3. 2 pts- Sarah Michelle Gellar As a child, this actress appeared in commercials for what fast food restaurant chain? 3 bonus pts- Burger King
4. 2 pts- Mike Myers- The 1st photo is from Mike's 1975 appearance (at the age of 12) on the Canadian sitcom King of Kensington. You can watch the episode below. I thought his eyes would give it away, but no one got this correct.
5. 2 pts- Elijah Wood
6. 3 pts- Gladys Knight- In 1952 at the age of 7, Gladys was a winner on the long-running program The Original Amateur Hour. Michelle was the only player to get this correct.
7. 2 pts- Tiger Woods
8. 2 pts- Kelly Ripa
9. 2 pts- Kirsten Dunst At the age of 10, this actress shared her first on-screen kiss with what sex symbol? 3 bonus pts- Brad Pitt (the film was Interview with the Vampire)
10. 4 pts- Paul Walker: In 1988, the future star of the Fast & Furious franchise appeared with his younger sister Ashlie on the short-lived game show I'm Telling!
11. 3 pts- Sean Astin In the 1982 ABC Afterschool Special "Please Don't Hit Me, Mom", what award-winning actress played this actor's abusive mother? 4 bonus pts- Patty Duke (Sean Astin's real-life mom)
12. 4 pts- Cynthia Nixon- The first photo is from Cynthia's role as a hippie named Sunshine in the 1980 teen film Little Darlings.
13. 2 pts- Reese Witherspoon
14. 2 pts- Kristen Stewart
15. 6 pts- Gabriel Macht- Gabriel is best known as one of the stars of the hit USA legal series "Suits". The younger photo of him (aged 8 and when he was known as Gabriel Swann) is from the 1980 film Why Would I Lie?, which was his movie debut. No one got this correct.