Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Michelle: 54 pts
2nd place- Teresa: 36 pts
3rd place- Nate: 34 pts
1. 2 pts- Casablanca The character on the left employs a pianist by what name? 3 bonus pts- Sam
3. 2 pts- Caddyshack
4. 2 pts- Hitch
5. 2 pts- Frankenstein
6. 3 pts- Bound7. 2 pts- Hairspray What two-time Oscar nominee portrayed this character's mother? 3 bonus pts- John Travolta (who was nominated for Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction)
8. 2 pts- Barbershop- Michelle was the only player to get this correct
9. 2 pts- Showgirls
10. 4 pts- Go- Sort of a Gen-X version of Pulp Fiction, this 1999 film starred Sarah Polley, Katie Holmes, Timothy Olyphant, Taye Diggs, and Breckin Meyer. Michelle was the only player to get this correct.
11. 3 pts- Idlewild This movie is primarily set in what decade? 4 bonus pts- The 1930s12. 4 pts- Crooklyn
13. 2 pts- Carrie
14. 2 pts- Airplane
15. 6 pts- Ted- No one got this correct- The screenshot is from the opening scene and features the Jewish kid that the other neighborhood boys (except for John) beat up regularly.