Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Dina: 60pts
2nd place- Aaron: 34 pts
3rd place- Teresa: 33 pts
1. 2 pts- Pretty Woman
3. 2 pts- My Best Friend's Wedding
4. 2 pts- The Pelican Brief. This film is based on a novel written by what author? 3 pts- John Grisham
5. 2 pts- Flatliners
8. 2 pts- Mona Lisa Smile. In what decade is this film set? 3 bonus pts- The 1950s
9. 2 pts- Stepmom
10. 4 pts- Satisfaction- Dina was the only player to get this correct.
11. 3 pts- Charlotte's Web12. 4 pts- Mystic Pizza
13. 2 pts- Steel Magnolias- Dina was the only player to get this correct.
14. 2 pts- Erin Brockovich. What are the names of the 4 women Julia competed against when she won the Academy Award for Best Actress for this film? 1 bonus pt each. Note: You can list up to 10 actresses.- Joan Allen (The Contender), Juliette Binoche (Chocolat), Ellen Burstyn (Requiem for a Dream), and Laura Linney (You Can Count on Me)
15. 6 pts- Notting Hill (pictured is a young Mischa Barton, who played a child star in this film)- Dina was the only player to get this correct.