Friday, May 2, 2008

The Retro Mix Playlist For 5/2/08

7 pm hour

Ballroom Blitz- Sweet
Too Tight- Con Funk Shun
Atomic Dog- George Clinton
Take Me Home- Cher
No Matter What- Badfinger
She Was Hot- The Rolling Stones
When Doves Cry- Prince & the Revolution

Now & Then segment's feat. artist: The B-52's
Pump (from their new CD "Funplex")
52 Girls

Let's Go- The Cars
Outa-Space- Billy Preston
One of A Kind (Love Affair)- The Spinners
Nice & Slow- Freddie Jackson
I Eat Cannibals- Total Coelo

8 pm hour

(You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)- The Beastie Boys
Surrender- Cheap Trick
Slippin' Into Darkness- War
Ravers- Steel Pulse
Situation- Yaz
Happy- Brick
Rock and Roll Never Forgets- Bob Seger

With or Without You Segment's feat. artist: Peter Wolf
Come Back (w/ The J. Geils Band)
Come As You Are (solo)

It's Tricky- Run DMC
Car Wash- Rose Royce
Way Out West- Big Star
London Calling- The Clash
Doctor's Orders- Carol Douglas
Shock the Monkey- Peter Gabriel

Retro Mix videos:

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I really need to give the new B52s CD a listen. I've had it for awhile but I've not had the chance.

Did you know Yaz are doing a small UK tour? There's a boxset coming out in England too :( Makes me wish I was across the pond.

Malcolm said...

Mistress of the D: Don't even get me started on the CDs I've gotten from work that I haven't listened to yet. No, I did not know that Yaz was doing a tour or releasing a boxed set. I just went to their website and found that they are coming to the U.S. It looks like the closest venue to where you live are the two shows they are doing in New York in July. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.yazooinfo.com/live.html

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->