Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - Week 33


From Music Memoirs, Tuesday Tunes - Week 33

This week is word association week and it's all in colors! I'll give you a color and you tell me the first song/artist/album that comes to mind when you see it.

Pink: Henry Mancini (composer of The Pink Panther theme)
Purple:
Sheb Wooley (of "Purple People Eater" fame)
Blue: Leann Rimes
White:
Danny Williams (one hit wonder whose hit was "White On White")
Gold:
"Heart of Gold" by Neil Young
Silver:
"Silver Moon" by Michael Nesmith
Green:
Al Green
Yellow:
"Yellow Ballon" by The Yellow Balloon
Red:
"Snoopy vs. the Red Baron"
Brown:
Shirley Brown (whose big hit was "Woman To Woman". I hated that song as a kid. I'm going to listen to it this week to see if I feel the same way)

6 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love the whole Snoopy VS the Red Baron thing. The Christmas tune is my favorite of the lot though :)

Thanks for playing :)

Melli said...

What a GREAT list!!! Pink PANTHER! I love it! And Purple People Eater! WOW! Great memories! We chose the same Gold!

pjazzypar said...

Cool list. I am playing this week too.

Polly said...

Snoopy!!! <3

And we matched on Neil Young. SCORE!

Michael said...

I LOVED Snoopy vs. the Red Baron when I was growing up. How could I have forgotten that one?!

Malcolm said...

Mistress of the D: The Royal Guardsmen definitely rode that Snoopy train for as long as they could. "Snoopy's Christmas" is my fave too.

Melli and Polly: To paraphrase, minds that are great are in sync too.

Pjazzy: Cool... I'm glad you had time to take part.

Michael: I remember when "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" was a staple of oldies radio. I haven't heard it in years.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->