Monday, December 14, 2009

The Thank You For Blogging Award


A couple of weeks ago, I received the Thank You For Blogging Award from Penny (whose blog is titled The Winter of Our Discontent). My apologies for being late as hell in putting this up. It's quite an honor and I thank Penny for the kudos. Speaking of Kudos, one of their chocolate covered granola bars would hit the spot right now.


The rules are to pass along the award to a few other deserving bloggers. However, I'm going to break that rule and instead pass along this suggestion: please check out all of the blogs in my sidebar because they are all worth a look.

2 comments:

Penny said...

mmmmmmmmmm Kudos...
Damn you Malcolm!! :)

Jessica said...

I know, right! Kudos are so good! :) Congrats to you!

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->