Monday, April 27, 2009

Final Results of Facebook Poll

In the most recent poll in which I asked you about your Facebook usage, almost half of you admitted to not only being a member of the social networking site... but being addicted to it as well. I hear you. Whether you are telling the cyber world what's on your mind, connecting with friends you haven't seen since you wore a Mohawk hairstyle, or accepting someone's challenge to beat their score on a "Cover of Rolling Stone" quiz, it's easy to get lost in the world of Facebook.

Here are the final results:

Yes and I'm addicted- 44%
Yes, but only sometime- 24%
No- 22%
Yes, but rarely- 6%
No, but I'm thinking about joining- 2%

As for the 22% who voted "No", I gotta go Trekkie/Trekker on you and say this... resistance is futile.

2 comments:

The Rock Chick said...

I'm shamelessly hooked, I admit it ;)

Malcolm said...

The Rock Chick: What hooks me sometimes is those pop culture quizzes (big surprise).

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->