Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Final Results of the Recent T.R. Knight Poll

I decided to pull a Jimi Hendrix and abruptly end the recent poll in which I asked readers to say whether or not they would have walked away from Grey's Anatomy (and $14 million) if they were T. R. Knight. The reasons I chose to pull the plug is because there is another current event that I believe will make a much more interesting poll. Plus, I seriously doubt if there would have been a sizable amount of people who'd say that they would have quit Grey's Anatomy too.

Here are the final results:

Poll question:

If you were T.R. Knight, would you have quit Grey's Anatomy?

Yes- 0%
Hell no!- 100%

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->