Monday, June 7, 2010

Final Results of the Recent Facebook Poll


In the recent poll in which I asked readers if they felt Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was sincere in his efforts to improve the privacy issues facing his social media site, most of you weren't buying it.

Here are the final results:

No- 75%
Yes- 25%

Thanks to all of you who participated and shared your thoughts in the comments section. Regarding the latter, my apologies for not responding to you individually in the comments box.

Due to a project that I recently began, my blogging activity will greatly decrease. However, when something pops up in the world of pop culture that interests me and time permits, I'll be back with more posts, polls, etc.

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->