Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week:
1st place- Linda: 36 pts
2nd place- Sheri and Pjazzy: 34 pts each
3rd place- Becky: 30 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
In parentheses is the era or year in which the TV show/movie is set.
1. 2 pts- Happy Days (1950s/1960s)
2. 2 pts- Mad Men (1960s)
3. 2 pts- The Outsiders (1965)
4. 2 pts- Hairspray (1962)
5. 2 pts- The Waltons (1930s/1940s)
6. 4 pts- Everybody Hates Chris (1980s)
7. 2 pts- Stand by Me (1959)
8. 2 pts- Goodfellas (mid 50s through the early 80s)
9. 2 pts- The Wonder Years (late 60s/early 70s)
10. 3 pts- Some Like It Hot (1929)
11. 4 pts- Roll Bounce (1978)
12. 2 pts- Pan Am (early 60s)
13. 3 pts- Cooley High (1964)
14. 2 pts- Forrest Gump (1950s through the early 80s)
15. 6 pts- Almost Grown (1960s-late 1980s)- This drama, which starred Tim Daly and Eve Gordon, ran on CBS from 1988-89. The show was about the lives of a now-divorced couple who first started dating in high school. Although some of the action takes place in the then-present time of the late 80s, there are plenty of flashbacks to the couple's high school/college years and their marriage as well.
No one got that photo correct.
The clip below contains the opening credits sequences to various shows that aired during the 1988-89 season. The sequence for Almost Grown starts at the 2 minute mark. However, it's worth watching the clip in its entirety because it features some other intriguing obscurities which were on that season (some which you may have forgotten about or never knew existed).