Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Retro Mix Playlist For 2/18/12: A Tribute to Whitney Houston


6 pm hour

You Give Good Love
Million Dollar Bill
How Will I Know
Fine
Saving All My Love for You
Love Is a Contact Sport
I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)
Thinking About You
Love Will Save the Day
I Got You
Didn’t We Almost Have It All
Take Good Care of My Heart (w/ Jermaine Jackson)

7 pm hour

So Emotional
Call You Tonight
My Name Is Not Susan
I’m Every Woman
The Greatest Love of All
A Song for You
I’m Your Baby Tonight
For the Lovers
Whatchulookinat
Heartbreak Hotel (w/ Faith Evans and Kelly Price)
Hold Me (w/ Teddy Pendergrass)
Exhale (Shoop Shoop)

8 pm hour

I Will Always Love You
Someone for Me
Life’s A Party- The Michael Zager Band (featuring a 14 or 15 yr old Whitney Houston on vocals)
All at Once
Step by Step
If I Told You That (w/ George Michael)
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
I’m Knockin’
I Got You
Queen of the Night
I Look to You
The Star Spangled Banner

The Retro Mix Video of the Week: I'm Your Baby Tonight



No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->