1st place- Dina: 42 pts ... excellent job!
2nd place- Michelle: 37 pts
3rd place- Ann and Teresa: 35 pts each
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
3. 2 pts- Britney Spears
4. 2 pts- Johnny Depp
5. 2 pts- Usher
6. 3 pts- Richard Chamberlain7. 2 pts- Hilary Duff
8. 2 pts- Andy Gibb. What are the titles of the three #1 hits this singer had on the Billboard Hot 100? 1 bonus pt each. I Just Want to Be Your Everything, (Love Is) Thicker Than Water, and Shadow Dancing
9. 2 pts- Robert Pattinson
10. 4 pts- Troy Donahue: One of the top teen idols of the late 50s/early 60s, Troy acted in such films as A Summer Place, Imitation of Life, and Palm Springs Weekend. One of Troy's lasting legacies is being mentioned in the song from the musical Grease, "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" ("as for you, Troy Donahue… I know what you wanna to do!")
11. 3 pts- Victoria Justice: This actress/singer is the star of the hit Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious.12. 4 pts- Paul Anka: Anka had a string of hits in the late 50s/early 60s including: "Diana", "Lonely Boy", and "Put Your Head on My Shoulder". A prolific songwriter, Anka also penned such tunes as the theme to The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, the Tom Jones hit "She's a Lady", and Frank Sinatra's signature tune "My Way".
13. 2 pts- Davy Jones This performer guest starred as a glue-sniffing husband who would then beat his wife in an episode of what TV series? 4 bonus pts. Ben Casey. Davy guest-starred in a 1965 episode of this hospital drama, which ran on ABC from 1961-1966. If you do a search for "Davy Jones Ben Casey" on You Tube, you can watch the episode in 3 parts. Although the audio quality isn't great, it's still worth watching Davy take on a dramatic role before he became a Monkee.
14. 2 pts- Justin Bieber
15. 6 pts- Bobby Rydell- Along with a successful singing career, Bobby also did some acting (including playing Hugo Peabody in the 1963 film version of Bye Bye Birdie). Also, the high school in both the stage and film versions of Grease was named 'Rydell High' after Bobby Rydell.
Below is a clip of Bobby Rydell performing his 1960 hit "Swingin' School" on a 1965 episode of Shindig