Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Along with the values for each photo, there are 3 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo/photo set, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (7/13) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, July 14th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and good luck... dawg!
3. 2 pts- real, real - Top or bottom... which one of these women portrayed Maxine in Soul Food? 3 bonus pts
4. 2 pts- real, real
5. 2 pts- real, real
6. 3 pts- real, real7. 2 pts- fictional, real
8. 2 pts- real, real
9. 2 pts- real, real- In 2011, the man in the bottom photo was offered an announcing job by what NBA team? 3 bonus pts
10. 4 pts- fictional, real
11. 3 pts- real, real12. 4 pts- real, real
13. 2 pts- fictional, real
14. 2 pts- fictional, real
15. 6 pts- real, real- The bottom man's most famous character resides in what U.S. city? 4 bonus pts