This week's quiz features 3 montages of 15 photos of people/things associated with the 1980s. You have to correctly identify the person/thing. Next to each number is a description of what I am looking for (album, person, TV show, etc.). For example, I am looking for the name of the album for #1. If you put the name of the artist, it will be marked incorrect.
To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total).
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family for help, etc. is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday night (8/24) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, Aug. 25th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue about a photo, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck and thank you for your support!
1. 2 pts- album2. 2 pts- video game
3. 2 pts- TV show- The character on the left had a pet named Elvis. What type of animal was it? 3 bonus pts
4. 2 pts- movie
5. 2 pts- fashion fad
6. 3 pts- music video7. 2 pts- game show
8. 2 pts- hairstyle
9. 2 pts- cartoon- What is the name of this character's true identity? 3 bonus pts
10. 4 pts- soap supercouple
11. 3 pts- MTV VJ- What are the names of the other 4 original MTV VJs? 1 pt each12. 4 pts- actress
13. 2 pts- game
14. 2 pts- movie
15. 6 pts- architect