Hello boys and girls, this week's quiz features 3 montages of 15 of TV shows/movies set in school or college. You have to correctly identify the TV show or movie. To the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Along with the values for each photo, there are 3 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the , using friends/family for help, etc. is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your in the comments section. Instead, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday night (8/31) at 11:59 PM EST. The will be posted on Saturday, Sept . 1st.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue about a photo, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck and keep your eyes on your own screen!
1. 2 pts2. 2 pts
3. 2 pts- The remedial students on this series were collectively known by what name? 3 bonus pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts- How many of the actors in this photo also appeared in the movie on which this series was based? 3 bonus pts
11. 3 pts- This character was seen playing what musical instrument in the film? 4 pts
12. 4 pts13. 2 pts
14. 2 pts
15. 6 pts