Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Retro Mix Playlist for 12/7/13


Show Theme: Marvin Gaye duets (along with other songs from the 60s and early 70s)

6 pm hour

Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
I’m Alright- Little Anthony & the Imperials
Honky Tonk Women- The Rolling Stones
Deed I Do- Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells
It Hurts to Be in Love- Gene Pitney
A Love That’s Real- The Intruders
Your Precious Love- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Fields of Clover- The Box Tops
She’s Not There- The Zombies
What Good Am I Without You- Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
Let’s Do the Freddie- Chubby Checker
What’s the Matter with You Baby- Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells
Girl Watcher- The O’Kaysions
Whispers (Getting’ Louder)- Jackie Wilson
If I Could Build My Whole World Around You- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Words of Love- The Mamas & the Papas
Heaven Sent You I Know- Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
I Looked at You- The Doors
Treat Her Right- Roy Head
Once Upon a Time- Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells
Respectable- The Outsiders

7 pm hour

It Takes Two- Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
Coming on Strong- Brenda Lee
Love or Let Me Be Lonely- The Friends of Distinction
Good Lovin’ Ain’t Easy to Come By- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
I Can’t Help Myself - The Four Tops
I’d Like to Take You Home- The Rascals
The Late Late Show- Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells
Irresistible You- Bobby Darin
I Will Follow Him- Little Peggy March
I Couldn’t Help Falling for You- Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
Justine- The Righteous Brothers
Let the Good Times Roll/Feels So Good- Bunny Sigler
Traces- The Classics IV
Something Stupid- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
You Didn’t Look ‘Round- Lesley Gore
If You Wanna Be Happy- Jimmy Soul
You Came a Long Way from St. Louis- Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells
She’s Still a Mystery- The Lovin’ Spoonful
Ain’t Nothin’ Like the Real Thing- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

8 pm hour

My Mistake (Was to Love You)- Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross
Give Me Just a Little More Time- The Chairmen of the Board
It’s My Life- The Animals
Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall in Love)- Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
Hit the Road Jack- Ray Charles
Let Me Be- The Turtles
You’re All I Need to Get By- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Attack- The Toys
Daughter of Darkness- Tom Jones
Don’t Knock My Love- Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross
The Onion Song- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
I’ll Be Around- The Spinners
Sweet Pea- Tommy Roe
Until I Met You (Corner Pocket)- Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells
He Was Really Sayin’ Something- The Velvelettes
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do- Neil Sedaka
California Soul- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Turn Back the Hands of Time- Tyrone Davis
Stop, Look, Listen to Your Heart- Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross
Keep on Lovin’ Me Honey- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

The Retro Mix Video of the Week: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell



No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->