Saturday, April 7, 2007

Spin City Playlist For 4/7/07

4 pm hour

Theme From Shaft- Isaac Hayes
Heavy Makes You Happy (Sha-Na-Boom Boom)- Staple Singers
Pearl In the Shell- Howard Jones
How Long- Ace
Little Jackie Wants To Be A Star- Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
I Go To Work- Kool Moe Dee
Photograph- Def Leppard

Common Thread segment (belated 62nd b-day tribute to Eric Clapton):
Bell Bottom Blues
Promises
Rock & Roll Heart
I Can't Stand It

I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love- The Emotions
I Got Ants In My Pants- James Brown
Summer Days- Partridge Family

5 pm hour

Da Butt- E.U.
My Heart Goes Bang Bang- Dead or Alive
Fascination- David Bowie
Car Wash- Rose Royce
She Don't Let Nobody (But Me)- Curtis Mayfield
Together In Electric Dreams- Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder
Hungry Heart- Bruce Springsteen
Stoney Ground- The Foundations
The Mirror- Spooky Tooth
Live & Let Die- Paul McCartney & Wings
And You Know That- Sequence
Here Comes Your Man- The Pixies
De Do Do Do De Da Da Da- The Police
(If You Let Me Make Love To You Then) Why Can't I Touch You- Ronnie Dyson

6 pm hour

(Every Time I Turn Around) Back In Love Again- LTD
I've Got To Use My Imagination- Gladys Knight & the Pips
Changing Everyday- Culture Club
Young Turks- Rod Stewart
Contusion- Stevie Wonder
Special Care- Fanny
Beat's So Lonely- Charlie Sexton
In the Rain- The Dramatics (song was #1 on the R&B charts this week in 1972)
I Couldn't Believe It- David Ruffin & Eddie Kendricks
Joystick- Dazz Band
Breakdown- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Make Believe- Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
The Killing Moon- Echo & the Bunnymen

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->