1st place- Jenna and Pjazzy: Perfect scores of 40 pts each... excellent job!
2nd place- Teresa: 38 pts
3rd place- Jessica: 36 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
1. 2 pts- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
2. 2 pts- The Nanny
3. 2 pts- Baywatch
4. 2 pts- Blossom
5. 3 pts- Party of Five
6. 2 pts- Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
7. 2 pts- My So-Called Life
8. 2 pts- Mad About You
9. 3 pts- The Wayans Bros.
10. 4 pts- Sisters
12. 4 pts- Early Edition- I can hear the sound of a forehead being slapped V-8 style in the Illinois area.
This fantasy/drama, which ran on CBS from 1996-2000, starred Kyle Chandler as a man who mysteriously receives each Chicago Sun-Times newspaper the day before it is actually published, and who uses this knowledge to prevent terrible events from happening. He received these newspapers from a ginger tabby cat. The show currently airs in reruns on Syfy.
13. 2 pts- Tiny Toon Adventures- Tiny Toons was also acceptable. However, Baby Looney Tunes is not. That's because there is a separate show with that name (which premiered in 2002) which shows the original Looney Tunes characters as babies.
14. 2 pts- The Arsenio Hall Show
15. 6 pts- Stand by Your Man- This FOX sitcom, which starred Melissa Gilbert and Rosie O'Donnell, lasted for 8 episodes in 1992. In it, two sisters, one down-to-earth (Gilbert) and the other crass (O'Donnell) agreed to live together for emotional and moral support while their husbands were doing time in prison for robbery.
The Best Intentionally Funny Answer of the Week goes to Vanessa, whose response for #15 was: Come on, You’re Not Gay?
Since at least one player loves the theme to Tiny Toons as much as I do, here it is: