Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Dina: 34 pts
2nd place- Denise: 30 pts
3rd place- Becky: 27 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
1. 2 pts- Casablanca2. 2 pts- Chicago
3. 2 pts- The Silence of the Lambs
4. 2 pts- Rocky
5. 2 pts- Forrest Gump
6. 3 pts- In the Heat of the Night7. 2 pts- The Sound of Music
8. 2 pts- Dances with Wolves
9. 2 pts- Slumdog Millionaire
10. 4 pts- From Here to Eternity. Because the photo features Ernest Borgnine, this one threw off a lot of players (who thought it was the 1955 Best Picture Oscar winner Marty).
11. 3 pts- The Greatest Show on Earth (the clown in the photo is none other than Jimmy Stewart!)
There were some good intentionally funny answers for this one. However, I gave the edge to one of them because it was funny and would make a very intriguing movie...
Gacy! The Musical- said by Aaron
12. 4 pts- All About Eve. Pictured in the photo with George Sanders (who deservedly won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar that year for his role as Addison DeWitt) is a young Marilyn Monroe (who had a small part in the film)
13. 2 pts- Crash
14. 2 pts- The Sting
15. 6 pts- The Deer Hunter- Dina was the only player to get this one correct.
The From Here to Eternity clip below features Burt Lancaster, Frank Sinatra, Ernest Borgnine and Montgomery Clift. Appearing at the 2:00 portion of the clip is George Reeves (best known for playing Superman on TV in the 1950s)