Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week. It's almost a carbon copy from last week (the same players, the same order, and almost the same exact scores)!
1st place- Teresa: a perfect score of 40 pts... excellent job!
2nd place- Dina: 34 pts
3rd place- Becky: 32 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
1. 2 pts- J.R. Ewing, from the Dallas franchise (if you just put J.R., that was also acceptable)2. 2 pts- LL Cool J
3. 2 pts- k.d. lang
4. 2 pts- B.J. Hunnicutt, from the series M*A*S*H
5. 3 pts- A.C. Slater, the Saved by the Bell franchise
6. 2 pts- J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series of books7. 3 pts- actor/comedian Louis C.K.
8. 3 pts- T.C., one of Magnum's buddies on the TV series Magnum, P.I.
9. 3 pts- C.C. Babcock, from the sitcom The Nanny
10. 2 pts- The Notorious B.I.G.
11. 2 pts- E.T.12. 4 pts- C.C. DeVille, lead guitarist for Poison
13. 2 pts- T.J. Hooker
14. 2 pts- B.B. King
15. 6 pts- Actress C.C.H. Pounder- Over the last 30 plus years, C.C.H. has appeared in countless movies and TV series. These include All That Jazz (her film debut), The Cosby Show, Benny and Joon, ER, Face/Off, The Shield, and the new hit ABC series Revenge.
I was impressed at the number of you who got #15 correct. Props!