Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Rich: 50 pts ... excellent job!
2nd place- Michelle: 44 pts
3rd place- Teresa: 36 pts
For the September contest, here are the people in the running:
Rich: 98 pts
Michelle: 94 pts
Teresa: 84 pts
Jenna: 73 pts
Nate: 65 pts
Nate: 65 pts
Becky: 63 pts
2. 2 pts- real/fictional person- Steve Perry White (Laurence Fishburne played Clark Kent's boss in the 2013 film Man of Steel)
3. 2 pts- movie/real- There's Something About Mary J. Blige
4. 2 pts- real/real- Johnny Carson Daly From 1998-2002, the man on the bottom hosted what MTV program? 3 bonus pts- TRL
5. 2 pts- movie/real- A Fish Called Wanda Sykes
6. 3 pts- real person/movie- Jill Scott Pilgrim vs. the World7. 2 pts- real/real- Rachel Ray Charles
8. 2 pts- TV show/movie- Charlie's Angels in the Outfield In the top photo, which character/actress remained with this show as a regular for its entire run? 3 bonus pts (Just to be clear, either the character's name or the actress who played her is acceptable)- Jaclyn Smith (aka Kelly Garrett)
9. 2 pts- TV show/fictional- Ugly Betty Boop
10. 4 pts- TV show/real- What About Joan Jett. What About Joan? is a sitcom that ran on ABC from March to October 2001 and starred Joan Cusack and Kyle Chandler
11. 3 pts- real/fictional- Vivica (A.) Fox Mulder12. 4 pts- real/real- Keith David Keith. Keith David has appeared in scores of films (including There's Something About Mary as the title character's dad). David Keith has also appeared in several movies and is perhaps best known for his role as Richard Gere's buddy in An Officer and a Gentleman
13. 2 pts- movie/real- Cool Hand Luke Wilson
14. 2 pts- real/movie- Bruno Mars Attacks What is this man's birth name? 4 bonus pts- Peter Gene Hernandez (If you only put Peter Hernandez, you still got full credit)- For an explanation of how Bruno got his stage name, click here.
15. 6 pts- real/real- Moe Howard Kaylan- The above picture is an "out of character" shot of the leader of the Three Stooges. The bottom pic is a recent one of the lead singer of The Turtles, who had a string of hits from 1965-69 (including their #1 hit Happy Together). Rich was the only player to get this correct