Note: for each entry, it's all or nothing. For example, if you can only come up with the top photo but not the bottom photo for any particular set, you don't get any points for that one. If you know at least half of the set, there's a good chance you can talk into coming up with the other half. , if you don't recognize either photo of any particular set, you're fucked! :-)
To the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo set (40 pts total). After each point value is a hint as to whether the photo is of a real/fictional person or movie/TV show. Am I not merciful?!
Tothe montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Along with the values for each photo, there are 3 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* Theis pub style so looking up the , using /family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
*the only player to correctly identify a photo/photo set, you 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their to me will 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post yourin the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Sunday night (9/14) at 11:59 PM EST. The will be posted on Monday, September 15th.
Not anrule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny . Although you won't get for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and ! Also, don't forget the September contest rolls on!
2. 2 pts- real/fictional person
3. 2 pts- movie/real
4. 2 pts- real/real- From 1998-2002, the man on the bottom hosted what MTV program? 3 bonus pts
5. 2 pts- movie/real
6. 3 pts- real person/movie7. 2 pts- real/real
8. 2 pts- TV show/movie- In the top photo, which character/actress remained with this show as a regular for its entire run? 3 bonus pts (Just to be clear, either the character's name or the actress who played her is acceptable)
9. 2 pts- TV show/fictional
10. 4 pts- TV show/real
11. 3 pts- real/fictional12. 4 pts- real/real
13. 2 pts- movie/real
14. 2 pts- real/movie- What is this man's birth name? 4 bonus pts
15. 6 pts- real/real