Below are 5 keywords from the lyrics of 15 sitcom theme songs. You have to correctly identify the sitcom. The keywords are listed in the order in which they appear in the theme song. Along with the values for each lyric set, there are 4 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please click the Friday Funday Trivia Rules link near the top of the page before playing.
Have fun and good luck!
1. sit, fateful, tropic, uncharted, movie
2. story, flipped, Philadelphia, auntie, Walkman
3. modern, town, history, courtesy, gay
4. take, good, bad, world, dreams- This series was a spinoff of what sitcom? 3 bonus pts
5. movin', deluxe, sky, fish, beans
6. together, museum, shawl, gonna, call
7. life, broke, gear, week, year
8. place, countryside, allergic, dah-ling, fresh
9. predictability, milk, paper, everywhere, heart- When this series premiered, it aired on what night of the week? 3 bonus pts
10. fog, disappear, warning, lamps, walking
11. smile, minute, world, rain, laughter
12. talk, tree, synchronicity, never, underneath
13. wake, morning, bus, mess, homework
14. making, world, worries, knows, name- During its original run, how many times did this show rank as #1 for the season in the Nielsen ratings? 4 bonus pts
15. now, together, working, help, along