Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Rich M. 52 pts
2nd place- David: 47pts
3rd place- Jon: 40 ptsto those who made it to the thanks to everyone who .
3. 2 pts- The Price is Right
4. 2 pts- Match Game
5. 2 pts- Press Your Luck
For the first time in his 39 years of morning TV, which host overslept and ironically missed the taping of his Weather Channel show "Wake Up"? The answer is in bold red.
a. Willie Geist
b. George Stephanopoulos
c. Matt Lauer
d. Al Roker
8. 2 pts- The Dating Game (feat. a 14 yr old Michael Jackson quizzing 3 young bachelorettes)
9. 2 pts- The Pyramid. Note: For this one, you don't have to worry about including the dollar amount in the title. Just the common nickname for the game show will suffice.
10. 4 pts- Tattletales (James Brown and his then-wife are featured in the photo)
11. 3 pts- Remote Control Which 2 future SNL cast members were also regulars on this show? 2 bonus pts each- Colin Quinn and Adam Sandler12. 4 pts- Blockbusters
13. 2 pts- Family Feud
14. 2 pts- Wheel of Fortune
15. 6 pts- Fandango- This country music-themed game show ran on TNN from 1983-1989 and was hosted by country star Bill Anderson.