Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Rich M. and Teresa: 48pts each
2nd place- Becky: 42 pts
3rd place- Rich B.: 34 pts (welcome to the game!)to those who made it to the thanks to everyone who .
3. 2 pts- The Police Which one of this band's songs makes a reference to a classic novel by Vladimir Nabokov? 3 bonus pts- Don't Stand So Close to Me
4. 2 pts- Green Day
5. 2 pts- Destiny's Child
8. 2 pts- Salt 'n' Pepa
9. 2 pts- ZZ Top Ironically, what is the last name of this band's drummer? 3 bonus pts- Beard
10. 4 pts- Violent Femmes
11. 3 pts- Shalamar12. 4 pts- fun.
13. 2 pts- TLC How many weeks did this trio spend in the #1 position on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart? 4 bonus pts- If no one guesses this correctly, the player(s) closest to the correct correct answer will earn 2 bonus pts- 18 wks: Creep (4 wks), Waterfalls (7 wks), No Scrubs (4 wks), and Unpretty (3 wks)- Congrats to Teresa for getting this one right on the nose.
14. 2 pts- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
15. 6 pts- The Supremes- This pic is from the early 70s "post Diana Ross" years in which Jean Terrell (center) replaced Diana as the lead singer