Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Rich: 57 pts
2nd place- Jon: 41 pts
3rd place- Leticia: 37 ptsto those who made it to the thanks to everyone who .
1. 2 pts- Star Trek
3. 2 pts- The Twilight Zone
4. 2 pts- The Jetsons The adult male character in this photo works for what company? 3 pts- Spacely Sprockets
5. 2 pts- Route 66
8. 2 pts- The Fugitive
9. 2 pts- Jonny Quest
10. 4 pts- The Virginian. The main character in the center got his nickname because he was from what southern U.S. state? 3 bonus pts- Virginia
11. 3 pts- Captain Nice. This superhero spoof ran on NBC in 1967 and starred William Daniels (St. Elsewhere and Mr. Feeny on Boy Meets World) in the title role.12. 4 pts- Combat!- This series ran on ABC from 1962-1967
13. 2 pts- I Spy. During its 3-year run, how many Emmy awards did Bill Cosby win for his work on this show? 4 bonus pts- Bill won 3 for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series. Co-star Robert Culp was nominated 3 straight times in the same category.
14. 2 pts- Batman
15. 6 pts- For the People. This drama aired on CBS in 1965 and starred William Shatner as Asst. DA David Koster. Also pictured is Jessica Walter (Arrested Development) who played Koster's classical musician wife. Rich was the only player to get this correct. The series' cancellation allowed Shatner to accept the role of Capt. Kirk on Star Trek.