Before to the , here are the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Becky: 50 pts
2nd place- Teresa: 39 pts
3rd place- Aaron: 19 ptsto those who made it to the thanks to everyone who .
1. 2 pts- Michael Jackson: Thriller
3. 2 pts- Bono: The Joshua Tree and How to Dismantle an Atom Bomb (U2)
4. 2 pts- Stevie Wonder: Innervisions, Fulfillingness' First Finale, and Songs in the Key of Life
5. 2 pts- Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall. This icon is perhaps best known for starring in what 1939 musical fantasy film? 3 pts- The Wizard of Oz
6. 3 pts- Celine Dion: Falling Into You. This artist's last #1 single (to date) on the Billboard Hot 100 was a duet with what R&B superstar? 3 bonus pts- R. Kelly (I'm Your Angel)7. 2 pts- Phil Collilns: No Jacket Required
8. 2 pts- Whitney Houston: The Bodyguard Soundtrack
9. 2 pts- Billy Joel: 52nd Street
10. 4 pts- George Michael: Faith (no one was able to identify George)
11. 3 pts- Barry Gibb: Saturday Night Fever (The Bee Gees/Various artists). Becky was the only player to get this correct12. 4 pts- Carole King: Tapestry
13. 2 pts- Taylor Swift: Fearless The LP which earned this artist the Album of the Year Grammy spent how many weeks at #1 on the Billboard 200 ? 4 bonus pts- 11 wks
14. 2 pts- Andre 3000: Speakerboxxx/The Love Below (OutKast). Teresa was the only player to get this correct
15. 6 pts- Stevie Nicks: Rumours (Fleetwood Mac). Becky was the only player to get this correct