Art at 70's Classic Rock was kind enough to award this to me. Thank you Art; I am honored. In order to keep the giving spirit alive, I've bestowed the award on the following quintet:
1. Cynical_Bastard: With a blog title like that, you'd be a fool to go in expecting an online version of The PTL Club. Along with smart-ass commentary on a variety of subjects and assorted memes, Jay's blog also features lots of eye-catching photos.
2. Layla's Classic Rock Faves- One of the passions of Barbara (aka Layla) is rock music and her love for the genre is evident from the posts she writes.
3. Life is RANTastic!-Jessica writes about a variety of things: life's tragedies and triumphs, what's on her bookshelf, the ongoing saga of Hysteria Lane, her fondness for Mr. Bon Jovi, etc.
4. The Marvalus View- Ms. Marvulus' blog touches on a potpourri of topics (music, politics, sports, short stories, etc.). She is also one of the creators of one of my favorite memes, Old School Friday.
5. What Would Thembi Do?- In addition to putting a humorous spin on such topics as her personal and professional life, Thembi also has features like Colored But Cancelled (all about sadly short-lived TV series featuring predominately Black casts), Who Am I? , and Black C-Listers to keep her readers entertained.
I also earned the following award for placing first in the 80s Music Quiz posted by BeckEye a couple of weeks ago. Sorry, but I won't be passing this on to anybody. To paraphrase the dude in the "Hey Love" commercial, "no my brother/sister, you got to earn your own".
How Does It See Itself ? - Many activities happen because it is the United States Of America. Our laws and social behaviors show who and what we are. The reasons why we are although ...
38 minutes ago