Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Brillante Weblog Award


Earlier this month I received this award from my new blog friend Kristi of The Winchester Mantoni's...and other stuff. I've enjoyed reading her blog since discovering it back in September. In addition to what's going on in her personal life, Kristi also blogs about pop culture topics as well (she's a big fan of Dancing With the Stars).

Mucho appreciadio, Kristi! I am flattered and will now pass on the award per the following requirements:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for the award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.

And here are my nominees:

1. Pjazzy at Traces of a Stream
2. Barbara at Writing from the Inside Out
3. Mistress of the Dark at A Little Night Music

I hope you can find the time to visit all the blogs listed above.

7 comments:

clnmike said...

Well thanks very much for the award, I'll post something by Tuesday.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Ah thank you! Will have to award some wonderful bloggers :)

pjazzypar said...

Thanks Malcolm, I am in some great company here because all of these blogs are better than mine ;-D I gladly accept this honor. Thank you!

Candy Minx said...

Whoa! Thanks so much...coming from you this really means a lot because I love your style!

Bryan said...

Thank you very much. I can say with all sincerity that few (none actually) deserve this award (whatever it is) more than me.

And to all of you who don't read my (infrequent) blogs, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Once a week, maybe twice, I invest 90 seconds of my time to help you people out. So get reading ...

Jessica said...

Congrats Malcolm! :)

Red said...

Thanks Malcolm! We at GitW appreciate it mucho.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->