Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Week 81


A little 3, 2, 1 Countdown

3 songs you can't get enough of right now

Ashes by Embrace
















Did You See Me Coming? by Pet Shop Boys






















You Get What You Give by New Radicals



















2 artists you'd like to recommend to us.


Judee Sill- A first-rate singer/songwriter from the early 1970s, Sill only released two albums during her short lifetime.






















JoBoxers- A British-American pop band fronted by U.S. born Dig Wayne (far right) and best known for their hit Just Got Lucky, they released two albums before calling it quits in 1985.














JoBoxers- Is This Really the First Time:





1 album you can't wait to purchase:

None... I don't buy albums/CDs anymore

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that the Pet Shop Boys were still together - I'm going to have to check that out. I'm glad I read this! :)

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Love the new Pet Shop Boys album. Thanks for playing this week :)

Penny said...

The pop band I will have to check out!

Jessica said...

You know I LOVE You get what you give!! :) And I just listened to JoBoxers--very good!

Red said...

I love Embrace! ;)

Malcolm said...

Musings From A MI Mom: Thanks for stopping by. Yep, Pet Shop Boys are still going strong. They are one of the few 80s bands who have remained together the whole time.

Mistress of the D: Before I saw the theme for this Tuesday Tunes, I was going to email you to see if had their new album.

Penny Lane: If you can find it, JoBoxers' compilation CD "Essential Boxerbeat" is worth picking up.

Jessica: I sometimes put my mix that has "You Get What You Give" on repeat and listen to it over and over and over. I think I'll listen to my JoBoxers CD tomorrow. It's been awhile.

Red: This cool blogger I know turned me on to Embrace. Not only does she have good taste in music, but she knows how to put a CD mix together too.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->