Sunday, April 11, 2010

Final Results of the Recent Tiger Woods Poll


In the recent poll in which I asked readers how they felt about Tiger Woods' return to golf for the 2010 Masters, over 40% of you said that you had no rooting interest. Since it's not self-explanatory as to why one voted the way they did, I wish that people had elaborated in the comments section. Although it's likely that those rooting against Tiger did so based on the extra extra-marital affairs he had, there may be some who disliked him before they knew he was cheating on his wife. My opinion of Tiger Woods the golfer hasn't changed at all. I rooted for him pre-November 25, 2009 and I continue to do so. Although I'm not condoning anyone cheating on their spouse, the Tiger Woods controversy was blown out of proportion. The way some in the media/public reacted, you'd think Tiger murdered and/or raped somebody.

Here are the final results:

Poll question- How do you feel about Tiger Woods' return to golf for the 2010 Masters?

I'm neutral like Sweden- 44%
I'll be rooting against him- 29%
I'll be rooting for him- 25%

Thanks to everyone who voted.

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->