Monday, April 26, 2010

Please Take A Moment To Vote In the KFC Double Down Poll... Thank You

On April 12 2010, KFC introduced the new Double Down sandwich. As you may probably know, it's a bunless sandwich consisting of two pieces of boneless chicken filets (your choice of Original Recipe or grilled), two slices of bacon, two slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese, and Colonel's sauce. As KFC says, there's so much chicken there’s no room for a bun. You can read more about The Double Down here on the KFC website.

So far, the sandwich sammich has been called everything from "delicious" to "disturbing and totally disgusting". What are your thoughts?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't get me started on KFC---they are slowly killing people everyday...with the crap they put in their chicken recipe. MSG and more. :( So no I won't be trying this nasty thing! (Sorry, lately KFC has been pushing all of my buttons!)

Unknown said...

I'm in the "No way in hell" category for one reason: sandwiches have bread. If I'm a Sandwich snob because of that belief, so be it!

Penny said...

Seems a little intense Malcolm!

Candy Minx said...

I try very hard to avoid processed food. I will take a pass, I voted "no way in hell"

Malcolm said...

Jessica: I'm loving the passion. I think I might order one this weekend. I'll give you guys my verdict if I do.

Kristi: I don't know, KFC might be setting a trend. Who knows, in 30 years we might be saying, "remember way back in the day when we used bread for sandwiches?"

Penny: You ain't kidding! The "no way in hell" people turned out in droves.

Candy: It sounds like you can be tempted to eat processed food under the right circumstances. If you slip and try the KFC Double Down, don't be too hard on yourself. :-)

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->