Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oprah, You Are Such A Scream

The city of Chicago, network affiliates, and women over the age of 30 collectively went into early mourning when Oprah announced last month that she was quitting her show in 2011. Over the years, one of Oprah's trademarks has been the unique style in which she introduces celebrities who appear on her show. Below is a compilation of some of the best. Normally, her introductions get on my damn nerves. However, there is something about hearing them strung together that made me literally lol several times. Two of my favorites from the montage are Penelope Cruz and Mariah Carey.

Did any of these make you lol, want to puncture your ear drums or both?

Thanks to Dane for passing this along to me.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I really enjoyed that-thanks for sharing! I love Oprah--she is awesome! :) She has so much light, it just emanates from her.

Penny said...

I heard about this but I have not heard it yet.
Damn the man for blocking videos at work!!
I will take a listen when I get home. I'm sure it's hilarious.
:)

I always loved when they spoofed her yelling stuff on Saturday Night Love.

Richard said...

To think, someone had to sit through a ridiculous number of shows to make that video! S/he was probably quite, quite insane by the end of it!

Malcolm said...

Jessica: You're welcome! Although I am not an Oprah fan, I do give her mad props for all that she's accomplished.

Penny: I remember one Oprah skit on SNL where they had her studio audience going absolutely nuts over everything she said and did. I believe that one person's head exploded.

Richard: I can see how listening to this repeatedly could be used as a form of torture... or is it "enhanced interrogation"?

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->