As the rap classic by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock exclaimed, "It takes two to make a thing go right... it takes two to make it outta sight!" Although they weren't rapping/singing/scratching about TV characters, the lines do apply to small screen duos. Below (in chronological order) are 13 of my favorite TV twosomes.
Who are some of your fave twosomes of television?
Also, please take a moment to vote in the current "Twilight" poll off to your left.
1. Tod Stiles and Buz Murdock of Route 66
2. Lucy Carmichael and Vivian Bagley of The Lucy Show
3. Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 of Get Smart
4. Sgt. Joe Friday and Office Bill Gannon of Dragnet
5. Oscar Madison and Felix Under of The Odd Couple
6. Hawkeye Pierce and Trapper John McIntyre of M*A*S*H
7. Dave Starsky and Ken Hutchinson of Starsky & Hutch
8. Laverne DeFazio and Shirley Feeney of Laverne & Shirley
9. Doogie Howser and Vinnie Delpino of Doogie Howser, M.D.
10. Cybill Sheridan and Maryann Thorpe of Cybill
11. Veronica Mars and Wallace Fennel of Veronica Mars
12. Miley Stewart (aka Hannah Montana) and Lilly Truscott (aka Lola Luftnagle) of Hannah Montana
13. Shawn Spencer and Burton Guster ("Gus") of Psych
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants