1st place- Dina: 36 pts
2nd place- Jon: 34 pts
3rd place-Teresa: 30 pts
This one turned out to be tougher than I planned. I will try to take it easier on you guys next week!
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
3. 2 pts- Happy Days
4. 2 pts- Cheers (For 2 bonus pts each, what are the names of the two spinoffs from this show?) - The Tortellis and Frasier
5. 2 pts- Mad Men
6. 3 pt- Two and a Half Men7. 2 pts- Friends
8. 2 pts- The Twilight Zone (For 3 bonus pts, what year did this TV series debut?)- 1959
9. 2 pts- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
10. 4 pts- Night Court- Nobody got this one correct. A couple of players thought this was the opening for SNL, which is a good guess. This scene from the opening sequence of Night Court always reminded me of SNL.
11. 3 pts- Weeds12. 4 pts- Leave It to Beaver (this opening was used for the 1st season)
13. 2 pts- Doogie Howser, M.D. (For 2 bonus pts, what was the main character's real first name?)- Douglas
14. 2 pts- The Cosby Show
15. 6 pts- Home Improvement- This opening was used for the 7th and 8th seasons. Nobody got this one correct.