Since the RRHOF induction ceremony is on Saturday, April 14th, this week's quiz features 3 montages of RRHOF inductees. You have to correctly identify them. To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo set (40 pts total).
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing.
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* Unless I ask for the correct spelling, you won't lose points for any misspellings as long as I can decipher your answer. If I have no idea what you mean, I'll email you for verification. If I don't hear from you, your answer will be marked as incorrect.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday night (4/13) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, April 14th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck, learn to work the saxophone, and play just what you feel!
3. 2 pts (For 3 bonus pts, how many top 10 hits did this duo have as a team on the Billboard Hot 100?)
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts (For 2 bonus pts, what is the name/nickname of the character this artist played in a 1984 film and its 1990 sequel?)
8. 2 pts
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts
14. 2 pts (For 2 bonus pts, what is the name of the U.S. state in which this performer was born?)
15. 6 pts