Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Retro Mix Playlist for 4/7/12: The Rat Pack


Show Theme: The Rat Pack

6 pm hour

Ring a Ding Ding- Frank Sinatra
Flip, Flop, and Fly- Johnnie Ray
Ain’t That a Kick in the Head- Dean Martin
Sophisticated Boom Boom- The Shangri Las
Too Close for Comfort- Sammy Davis Jr.
Goody Goody- Frankie Lymon
Summer Wind- Frank Sinatra
Stuck on You- Elvis Presley
Send Me the Pillow That You Dream On-Dean Martin
A Lot of Livin’ to Do-Sammy Davis Jr.
Hello Young Lovers- The Temptations
Night and Day- Sergio Mendes & Brasil ‘66
Witchcraft-Frank Sinatra
My Babe- The Righteous Brothers
Sway-Dean Martin
Artificial Flowers- Bobby Darin
Sam’s Song- Dean Martin &Sammy Davis Jr.
I’ve Got You Under My Skin-Frank Sinatra
Gentle on My Mind-Dean Martin

7 pm hour

Birth of the Blues-Sammy Davis Jr.
Another Saturday Night- Sam Cooke
Come Fly with Me-Frank Sinatra
I’ll Try Anything- Dusty Springfield
Who’s Got the Action-Dean Martin
Jump, Jive, An’ Wail- Louis Prima & Keely Smith
Eee-O-Eleven-Sammy Davis Jr.
You Belong to Me- The Duprees
The Coffee Song-Frank Sinatra
Heatwave- Martha & the Vandellas
The Door is Still Open to My Heart-Dean Martin
Lonely Teardrops- Jackie Wilson
I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm-Dean Martin
Opus 17 (Don’t You Worry ‘Bout Me)- The 4 Seasons
All theWay-Frank Sinatra
Many Tears Ago- Connie Francis
Everybody Loves Somebody-Dean Martin
Me and My Shadow- Frank Sinatra & Sammy Davis Jr.
Secret Love- Billy Stewart

8 pm hour

That’s Amore-Dean Martin
Lazy Mary- Lou Monte
I’m Gonna Live Until I Die- Frank Sinatra
The Happening- The Supremes
Standing on the Corner- Dean Martin
What I’d Say- Ray Charles
My Way-Frank Sinatra
Step by Step- The Crests
Tainted Love- Gloria Jones
Cha Cha-Dean Martin
Gypsy Woman- The Impressions
Memories Are Made of This- Dean Martin
Lovers Who Wander- Dion
Let’s Face the Music + Dance-Frank Sinatra
Let Me Call You Sweetheart- Timi Yuro
The Glory of Love- The Five Keys
I Will-Dean Martin
So Long Baby- Del Shannon
That’s Life- Frank Sinatra

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->