Before getting to the results/answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Dane: 49 pts... 15 out 15, superb job! For Dane, this quiz was a fastball right down the middle of the plate and he knocked it clear out of the park.
2nd place- Teresa: 37 pts
3rd place- Michelle: 36 pts
1. 2 pts- American Pie2. 2 pts- House Party (For 3 bonus pts, 3 members of what rap/R&B group appeared in this film as the bullies Stab, Pee-Wee, and Zilla?)- Full Force
3. 2 pts- She's All That
4. 2 pts- 10 Things I Hate About You
5. 2 pts- Scream
6. 3 pts- Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey (note: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure came out in 1989)7. 2 pts- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
8. 2 pts- Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
9. 2 pts- Cruel Intentions (2 bonus pts if you can name the song by the Cardigans that was in this film, but not on the soundtrack)- Lovefool
10. 4 pts- Empire Records
11. 3 pts- Teaching Mrs. Tingle12. 4 pts- Above the Rim
13. 2 pts- Dazed and Confused (2 bonus pts if you can name the year in which this movie is set)- 1976
14. 2 pts- Clueless
15. 6 pts- Foxfire: Based on a novel by Joyce Carol Oates, this 1996 film details what happens to four high school girls who meet up with a mysterious and beautiful drifter (played by Angelina Jolie).
Dane was the only player to get this one correct.
The Best Intentionally Funny Answer of the Week goes to Dina. Her response for #15 was "Bitch Stole My Husband!!" Had I been drinking a beverage when I first read that answer, I would have spit it out in laughter!
Below is the trailer to Foxfire. The redheaded actress who plays "Rita" is former child star Jenny Lewis. Today she is perhaps best known for her music career. From 1998-2011, she was the primary lead vocalist for the indie band Rilo Kiley. During that period and thereafter, Jenny has also released solo records and performed as part of the duo Jenny and Johnny (with her boyfriend, Johnathan Rice).