This week's quiz features 3 montages of 15 photos of performers with famous mothers. You have to correctly identify the performer's famous mother. To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total).
Also, don't miss out on the chance to pick up extra points by answering the 3 bonus questions in the quiz!
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family for help, etc. is not allowed.
* Unless I ask for the correct spelling, you won't lose points for any misspellings as long as I can decipher your answer. If I have no idea what you mean, I'll email you for verification. If I don't hear from you, your answer will be marked as incorrect.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (5/11) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, May 12th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue about a photo, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and good luck!
1. 2 pts2. 2 pts (For 2 bonus pts, this performer's mother won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in what film?)
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts (This performer's mother was played by what sex symbol in a 1980 TV movie? 3 bonus pts)
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts (For 2 bonus pts, this performer's mother was in a 21-year relationship with what actor?)
14. 2 pts
15. 6 pts