This week's quiz features 3 montages of 15 photos of Looney Tunes characters. You have to correctly identify the character. To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total).
Also, don't miss out on the chance to pick up extra points by answering the 3 bonus questions in the quiz!
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family for help, etc. is not allowed.
* Unless I ask for the correct spelling, you won't lose points for any misspellings as long as I can decipher your answer. If I have no idea what you mean, I'll email you for verification. If I don't hear from you, your answer will be marked as incorrect.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday night (5/18) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, May 19th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue about a photo, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck, and don't ever push the wed one!
1. 2 pts2. 2 pts (In the 1956 Superman parody "Stupor Duck", what is the name of the main character's alter ego? 3 bonus pts)
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts (This character could often be heard singing what Stephen Foster tune? 2 bonus pts)
8. 2 pts
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts
14. 2 pts (What is the name of this character's significant other? 2 bonus pts)
15. 6 pts