Below are 3 montages containing 15 photos of TV shows named after the two main characters. Each TV show has the word "and" in its title. You have to correctly identify the TV shows. To enlarge the montages, click on them.
Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total).
Also, don't miss out on the chance to pick up extra points by answering the 3 bonus questions in the quiz!
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family for help, etc. is not allowed.
* Unless I ask for the correct spelling, you won't lose points for any misspellings as long as I can decipher your answer. If I have no idea what you mean, I'll email you for verification. If I don't hear from you, your answer will be marked as incorrect.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (5/25) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, May 26th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue about a photo, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and good luck!
1. 2 pts (What is the name of the high school attended by these two characters? 2 bonus pts)2. 2 pts
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts
9. 2 pts (The man in the pic has won two NBA championships as a member of what team? 2 bonus pts)
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts
14. 2 pts (The theme song for this series, titled "Aw, Here It Goes", is performed by what rapper? 3 bonus pts)
15. 6 pts