Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week:
1st place- David: 47 pts ... outstanding job!
2nd place- Becky and Michelle: 41 pts each
3rd place- Teresa: 39 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
1. 2 pts- Beavis & Butthead (What is the name of the high school attended by these two characters? 2 bonus pts)- Highland High2. 2 pts- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (Lois & Clark was also acceptable)
3. 2 pts- Phineas & Ferb
4. 2 pts- The Abbott & Costello Show (if you put either just their last names or their full names, I still gave you credit)
5. 2 pts- Chico & the Man
6. 3 pts- Scarecrow & Mrs. King7. 2 pts- Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In (if you put either just their last names or their full names, I still gave you credit)
8. 2 pts- Ren & Stimpy
9. 2 pts- Khloe & Lamar (if you put their full names, I still gave you credit). (The man in the pic has won two NBA championships as a member of what team? 2 bonus pts)- The Los Angeles Lakers
10. 4 pts- Ned & Stacey: This sitcom ran on Fox from 1995-1997 and starred Thomas Haden Church and Debra Messing. The premise involved a marriage of convenience between an exec who needed to be married in order to help his image at work and a writer for the Village Voice who was desperate to move out of her parent's house. Reruns of this show currently air on The TV Guide Network.
11. 3 pts- BJ & the Bear12. 4 pts- Jake & the Fatman
13. 2 pts- Hope & Faith
14. 2 pts- Kenan & Kel (The theme song for this series, titled "Aw, Here It Goes", is performed by what rapper? 3 bonus pts)- Coolio
15. 6 pts- Dog & Cat: This short-lived cop show ran on ABC in 1977. It starred Lou Antonio as a veteran undercover detective for the L.A.P.D. who is teamed with a rookie (played by Kim Basinger).
David was the only player to get this correct.
The Best Intentionally Funny Answer of the Week goes to Dina whose answer was, "The Future Mrs. Alec Baldwin & Her Creepy Stalker".
In case you were wondering, "Dog and Cat" is a slang term used by police officers to denote a male-female partnership.