Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week:
1st place- Becky: 47 pts ... outstanding job!
2nd place- Teresa: 36 pts
3rd place- Denise: 29 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
3. 2 pts- Kris Kross
4. 2 pts- Leann Rimes
5. 2 pts- Smashing Pumpkins In what year did this band perform as headliners at the Lollapalooza Festival? 3 bonus pts- 1994
6. 3 pts- SWV (Sisters with Voices)7. 2 pts- Marilyn Manson According to an urban legend, this singer was a former child actor who was a regular on what Emmy-winning comedy-drama? 3 bonus pts- The Wonder Years. The urban legend claimed that Josh Saviano (who played Kevin's best friend Paul) was actually Marilyn.
8. 2 pts- The Fugees
9. 2 pts- Joan Osborne
10. 4 pts- Ty Herndon- Ty had a string of hits on the country charts during the 90s (including three #1s)
No one got this one correct.
11. 3 pts- Monica12. 4 pts- Belly- Founded by former Throwing Muses members Tanya Donnelly and Fred Abong, Belly released two albums during the decade before splitting in 1996.
13. 2 pts- Vanilla Ice
14. 2 pts- Brandy This singer began her recording career singing backup vocals for what boy band? 4 bonus pts- Immature. In addition to having several of their singles reach the Billboard pop and R&B charts, the group also acted in the movie House Party 4: Down to the Last Minute and such TV shows as A Different World, All That, and Sister, Sister (on which Immature member Marques Houston was a regular in the role of Roger)
15. 6 pts- Haddaway (this singer is best known for his one hit What Is Love)
Becky was the only player to get this one correct